About the College
The college was established to serve the noble cause of Education. Our aim is to provide moral religious, cultural and social education to the teacher trainers for harmonious and all round development of their personality. The college is a co-educational institution having a purely secular outlook. This college is situated in a calm surrounding and pollution free area. The college has its own building, situated at Mukatsar Road, Jalalabad (W) Besides high academic caliber, the teaching staff is co-operative team of hard workers and of excellent moral character, which go a long way in improving tone of the whole institution. Our college is NAAC accredited “A” Grade college of the Fazilka Distt. Which is recognised by N.C.T.E and affiliated from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Vision is created by the present reality and 21st century demands committed man power to fulfill its diversified therefore Lala Jagat Naryan Educational College is focusing towards the vision to develop the potentialities of rural and backward areas pupil teachers by acquisition of knowledge, habit, skills , values and attitude. So that they can handle the challenging situation of modern world and make a difference in the field of education .we are shaping the pupil teachers on the grounds of modernization so that in become the foundation pillars of a strong nation.
This mission of Lala Jagat Naryan Education College is to guarantee the superior preparation and performance of every pupil teacher in society and in life. It includes:
- Education and vocational effectiveness for students belonging to backward areas.
- Opening the doors of progressiveness for students belonging to backward areas.
- To cherish the world of education by providing high quality professional and competent nation builders.
- To nourish cognitive competencies of pupil teachers for better employability.
- To integrate science and technology with culture through curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Continuing pursuit of excellence in educational practice and management.
- To provide a mutually supportive educational environment to every student.